Video Call on Thursday, May 5th at 10.00 AM CET
The purpose of this call is to inform you on the development of our funds since the beginning of the year as well as to give you an outlook for the remaining part of the year.
The following people will present:
- Prof. J. Carlos Jarillo, Founding Partner
- Marcos Hernandez, CIO/Partner
- Urs Marti, Partner
- Alex Rauchenstein, CEO/Partner
Save the Date: First Swiss Value Day on June 10th in Zurich
Strategic Investment Advisors (SIA) and BWM Value Investing (BWM) invite you to the first “Swiss Value Day” on June 10th in the Zunfthaus zur Meise, Zurich.
Building on the popular “SIA Natural Resources Day” held since 2018 by SIA, the managers of Switzerland’s two oldest value funds invite you to the Swiss Value Day.
The program features senior management from three attractive companies, Buzzi Unicem, Devro and Fossil being interviewed by our lead analysts, Marc Dittli, editor in chief of The Market, as well as the respective portfolio managers, Prof. Dr. J. Carlos Jarillo and Marcos Hernandez of SIA and Georg von Wyss of BWM.
The event will close with a buffet lunch.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any request that you may have.
With best regards
Informationen zur Anmeldung: email@example.com
- Finanzplatz Schweiz und Rohstoffe – „THE WORLD FOR SALE – Money, Power and the Traders Who Barter the Earth’s Resources“ (Buchbesprechung – Urs Marti, SIA Funds AG)
- Value Investing, Rohstoffe, ESG – China, Öl, Kernenergie & General Patton (Interview – Urs Marti, SIA Funds AG)China, Geopolitik, Rohstoffe, Value Investing und Südtirol (Interview – Urs Marti, SIA Funds AG)
- Öl, ETFs, Lager, negative Preise, Handel und Nassim Thaleb (Urs Marti)
- Rohstoffe, Value Investing, Family Offices und Hugo Stinnes (Interview – Urs Marti, SIA Funds)
- Value versus Growth, Rohstoffe, Indien, Jugend und die innere Ruhe (Interview – Alex Rauchenstein, SIA Funds AG)